Background Checks and Research
When a someone new enters your life as a romantic interest, child care / babysitter, home services contractor, or business associate you want to be sure they are of solid character and background. Our team of background research professionals will assist you in making a better decision with our experience and resources in examining current, relevant information. We provide more than just an online background report as we will dig deeper into the subject matter to provide a clear understanding of what the information is and how it is associated with the individual being researched.
Background Check Reports may include the following information, when and where available information is available.
- Criminal History
- Residential and Business Addresses
- Lawsuits, Liens, Bankruptcies, & Judgments
- Property and Vehicle Ownership
- Accidents and Driving History
- Financial and Employment Information
- Business Ownership / Relationship
- Phone Numbers & Email Addresses
- Social Media Postings
- Relatives, Associates & Neighbors
- If your background interest is not listed, just ask!
Background Research involves determining the original information source, a real-time review of that source, phone contact to examine and explain information, and the collection of relevant documents. Understandable Results of the research to provide you with comprehension of the type of information researched, the real-world application and use of that information, so you are not left with an unclear document that is full of codes, abbreviations, and jargon.
Benefits of a Quality Background Check
- Keep family members and businesses safe
- Reveals dishonest, disreputable and dangerous behavior
- Aids in ensuring solid relationship decisions
- Assists in a more complete individual picture
- Provides better peace of mind
Additionally, in using our properly licensed Florida Private Investigative Agency you are assured of confidentiality as provided under the requirements of Florida State Statute 493 that states, in part, the following: no licensee, or any employee of a licensee or licensed agency shall divulge or release to anyone other than her or his client or employer the contents of an investigative file acquired in the course of licensed investigative activity.
All research is conducted within regulatory compliance guidelines, including the GLB (GrammLeach-Bliley Act), the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and the DPPA (Drivers Privacy Protection Act) providing you with confidence that the information you use is appropriate for the situation.